Homepage

Homepage
Homepage

Join Us!

Join Us!
Join Us!

IIA courses

IIA courses
IIA courses
 

[Student's Essay] Impression of Brisbane

Monday, November 15, 2010

Having grown in a little place where mountains and plains are the only thing that fill one's eyesight, skyscrapers and tall edifice of modern world are never been a part of my vision since then. Brisbane has all that. It is a place where people of different races seem to rush everyday. It’s a busiest place to be in. The coolest place I have been to as its temperature is degrees below to what I have been used to.


Modernized is the word I can associate Brisbane with.  The tall buildings and modern infrastructures around the city are the things modern world has. This is the first thing that caught my attention the first time I step and it still continues to amaze me until today.

Also, it’s hard not to notice how busy this city is. People are rushing to work every morning with their suitcases and cups of coffee. They walk very fast like there always something they have to catch.

Brisbane temperature is way too cold that keeps me wearing jacket everyday.  It goes degrees below compare to the humid and tropical temperature of Philippines. However, it is not cold enough that I have to light a fire inside the room.

Having been here is the best treat life has presented to me. The experience and the good things it has brought surpass all the inconvenience it may have caused, if there is any.

Dante Bacareza
Upper Intermediate class

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments:)
If you don't have any ID below, you may choose "Name/URL"