Homepage

Homepage
Homepage

Join Us!

Join Us!
Join Us!

IIA courses

IIA courses
IIA courses
 

[Student's Essay] My First Impression Of Brisbane's City

Monday, December 6, 2010



MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF BRISBANE’S CITY

Beautiful! That was my first impression when I arrived in Brisbane.

It was late at night, but that wasn’t a problem because I could see all the lights in the city, the buildings and the calm of the river. It was very nice.

Brisbane is wonderful, you can find a lot of different things to do, my first day here was an absolutely shock! Because the first thing I noticed when I got on the bus to come to the city was the diversity of people. There were many different nationalities on the bus and there are even more in the city.

I am certain that coming to Brisbane was one of the best decisions I have made in my life. And choosing international institute of Australia to study was even better! The standard of education is really high, and all the staff and teachers are incredible, always trying to help you to improve your English or with anything else you need.

There are a lot of things waiting to be discovered, people to meet and things to learn. I hope enjoy this opportunity as the much as I can.

Victoria from our Intermediate class

1 comments:

Alison said...

What a great essay! Well done Victoria!!

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments:)
If you don't have any ID below, you may choose "Name/URL"