Homepage

Homepage
Homepage

Join Us!

Join Us!
Join Us!

IIA courses

IIA courses
IIA courses
 

[Student's Essay] Scholarship at IIA

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hi everybody my name is MARCELA, I’m from Colombia. I have been in Brisbane for 15 months and here at I.I.A for 6 months.

 Last month something great happened to me, I.I.A. awarded me a scholarship. This means I can stay longer and learn more English.


Sometimes I think why me?
I think back to when I first arrived here in Brisbane, when I couldn’t say any words in English. It’s very difficult when you try to express what you like or dislike and you can’t think of the right words.

Now it is better for me at I.I.A. My English has improved. I’ve met many lovely people from different countries.
Every day I learn new things, the teachers correct my English and help me to improve.
I would like to say to every one “ENJOY EVERY DAY OF YOUR STAY HERE IN AUSTRALIA. This experience will change your future for the better if you let it. This is one of the most incredible experiences you can have."

Our first scholarship student Marcela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments:)
If you don't have any ID below, you may choose "Name/URL"